Sales service hotline:
Office: +86 0419-7674777
Fax: +86 0419-7577518
Mobile: +86 15941996888 (Wechat synchronization)
Address: No. 16-3, Heiniuzhuang Zhenxing Street, Shoushan Town, Liaoyang County, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province
Powder metallurgy has a unique chemical composition and mechanical and physical properties that cannot be obtained by traditional melt casting methods. Iron powder for water atomization electrode can be directly made into porous, semi-dense or fully dense materials and products using powder metallurgy technology, such as oil-containing bearings, gears, cams, guide rods, tools, etc., which is a cutting process with little or no cutting.
(1) Powder metallurgy technology can greatly reduce the segregation of alloy components and eliminate coarse and uneven cast structures. In the preparation of high-performance rare-earth permanent magnet materials, rare-earth hydrogen storage materials, rare-earth light-emitting materials, rare-earth catalysts, high-temperature superconducting materials, new metal materials (such as Al-Li alloys, heat-resistant Al alloys, superalloys, powder and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, powders High-speed steel, high-temperature structural materials of intermetallic compounds, etc.) play an important role.
(2) A series of high-performance non-equilibrium materials such as amorphous, microcrystalline, quasicrystalline, nanocrystalline, and supersaturated solid solutions can be prepared. These materials have excellent electrical, magnetic, optical, and mechanical properties.
(3) A variety of types of composites can be easily realized, giving full play to the characteristics of each component material. It is a low-cost process technology for producing high-performance metal-based and ceramic composite materials.
(4) It can produce materials and products with special structures and properties that cannot be produced by ordinary smelting methods, such as new porous biological materials, porous separation membrane materials, high-performance structural ceramic abrasive tools, and functional ceramic materials.
(5) Near net formation and automated mass production can be achieved, thereby effectively reducing production resources and energy consumption.
(6) It can make full use of ore, tailings, steelmaking sludge, rolling iron and steel scales, and recycling waste metal as raw materials. It is a new technology that can effectively recycle and comprehensively use materials. Many of our common machining tools and metal abrasive tools are manufactured by powder metallurgy technology.